Sittingbourne Greyhounds help Charlie fullfill No. 11 on her
30 things before 30 wish list
Back in June James and Charlie chatted to librarian Lesley Evans from Medway who had set herself a list of 60 things to do before she was 60.
Lesley has become a bit of a celebrity since she started her 60 things before 60 endeavor and has appeared on several TV’s shows and several newspapers and magazines, she also has a Retired Greyhound called Ben and is a volunteer for the Sittingbourne Retired Greyhound Trust where she helps out in their Stadium Shop and also at the many events they go to to help raise awareness that Greyhounds make great pets.
Charlie was so inspired by Lesley’s list that she’s decided, with the help of James and Kent to complete the ‘30 Before 30′ list.
Charlie said – Thanks so much to the guys at Sittingbourne Greyhounds for such a fantastic night!
Have a listen here to find out why Charlie nearly missed her own night out and scroll down to see a gallery of pics at the bottom of the page!
Here is Charlie’s list!
1. Fly in a helicopter
2. Be in a music video
3. Present something on a foreign radio show
4. See a wild seal in Kent
5. Meet an hero of mine
6. Go to Dungeness because I have never been!
7. Go to the filming of a TV show
8. Be an alpaca keeper for the day
9. DJ in a Kent club
11. Go Dog racing
12. Eat fish
13. See if I can fit in a suitcase
14. Do the show in a ballgown
15. Go planking under one of the Heart transmitters
16. Hop picking
17. Run away to the circus
18. Ride a Harley
19. Drive a tractor
20. Learn to cook
21. Watch the Godfather movies because I have never seen them
22. Bake for someone I care about
23. Dress up like Olivia Newton John and James as John Travolta and do karaoke
24. Be a town crier in a Kent town with James
25. Pitch an idea to a Dragon
26. Put a message in a bottle off the Kent coast
27. Be a heroine for a day
28. Be in a professional photoshoot
29. Get a tweet back from a famous person
30. Re-enact a scene from one of my favourite films
Below are some of the pictures from Charlie’s visit to the Central Park Stadium
James and Charlie with some of the Stadium Staff
Charlie on the Track
Charlie and James racing
Bookmaker John ‘Curly’ Wilson setting the Odds for Charlie and James’ race
James and Family at the table in the Eurosuit Restaurant
Charlie presenting the trophy to the winner